- Local News
Tainted food items can cause kidney failure
Food items that were distributed in Indiana are being voluntarily recalled by Rich Products Corp., following a multistate outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli 0121 (E. coli).
- New Point robbery suspect in custody
Free Microsoft certification Wednesday in Batesville
Ivy Tech Community College has partnered with Microsoft and Certiport to offer a free opportunity to become certified on Microsoft technology.
- Batesville High School to present "Anything Goes"
Skeletal remains found in Franklin County
Persons walking along Big Cedar Creek close to Cedar Grove discovered human skeletal remains Sunday.
- Hiking club’s first 10K parallels canal
- Hoeing wins Franklin County Lilly Scholarship
- Blaze on Lake of the Woods vacant lot under control
- Bullying prevention explored Thursday
Batesville traffic stop results in drug charges
The Batesville Police Department arrested a local man on multiple drug charges Thursday night.
- More Local News Headlines
- Tainted food items can cause kidney failure